ART PRO NON-TOXIC TRANSPARENT RESIN FOR ARTISTS
ART PRO epoxy resin is designed for top coat, artistic flooring and DIY. Thanks to its special formula and its dense structure, it allows you to create paintings with the “pour paint” and liquid paint technique. It does not leak out from the working surface, slowly reaching the corners of the frame.
ART PRO preserves your original design and prevents any possible modification due to the casting of the resin: because of its special formula, the layers of colors do not expand and do not mix (unless you deliberately intervene), faithfully keeping with your creative idea!
The surface is perfectly smooth and moisture-resistant. Solvent-free and odorless epoxy resin.
The original “ART PRO” formula provides a long-lasting smooth and glossy finish of the highest quality. Our best-selling flooring solution, this dye is characterized by excellent resistance to heavy foot traffic and vehicles. Ideal for both DIY/home users and industrial users, the floor paint can be easily applied and the surface will be usable again within 24 hours. Transparent self-levelling UV-resistant epoxy system, which creates a hard and glossy protective layer for casting up to 1 cm [0,39”].
- artworks, creation of art objects (paintings, panels, etc.) with the “fluid-art” (pour paint) technique (pouring up to 1 cm [0,39”]);
- coating of surfaces, objects and furniture to add depth and brilliance to the color;
- create a 3D effect on prints, photos and images in general;
- fixation of fillers (decorative elements, glass, stone, quartz, etc.);
- creation of a perfectly transparent protective layer on your projects;
- garage epoxy floors, factory epoxy floors, 3D designer home floors, office floors, acid-resistant epoxy floors;
- concrete kitchen countertops.
The “ART-PRO” formula is specifically developed for coating in artistic applications. Compatible with coloring agents, powder pigments, alcohol-based and oil-based dyes, aerosol paints.
- 0.40 gal / 1.66 kg
- 1.99 gal / 8.3 kg
- 3.98 gal / 16.6 kg
- 8.77 gal / 36.5 kg
The migration laboratory test on cured resin samples ensures that the final product does not release any harmful substances, if applied following the instructions.
Warning: the product is moisture sensitive, do not use on wet surfaces or with water-based dyes (e.g. Acrylics)
Usage ratio 100:66 (in weight)
Pot Life (150 gr at 30°C) [0,33 lb at 86 F]: 1h20 ‘,
Film (1 mm at 30°C) [0,03” at 86 F]: 6:00’.
Full catalysis after 24 hours.