RESIN PRO is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Therefore, this policy sets out how your personal data will be processed and protected when you use this website.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
The United Kingdom company, RESIN PRO LTD (“RESIN PRO”), is the controller of the personal data you provide to us and responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.
RESIN PRO LTD
FLAT FIRST FLOOR 67 PURSER’S CROSS ROAD
LONDON GREATER LONDON SW6 4QZ UK
Phone: +39 0187 955108
Company register: Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato e Agricoltura Riviere di Liguria – Imperia – La Spezia – Savoia
Company registration number: REA SP-210889
VAT registration number: 350 1277 32
Where do we store your data?
All data we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) but may also be transferred to and processed also outside the EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with applicable laws.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, RESIN PRO will ensure Standard Contractual Clauses and Shields are implemented as safeguards for countries that do not provide an adequate level of protection for personal data according to the European Commission.
Who has access to your data?
Your data may be shared within the RESIN PRO group (for details on the companies within the RESIN PRO group, please refer to our annual report which may be found at about.hm.com). We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties outside the RESIN PRO group for marketing purposes.
The local RESIN PRO company will only act as the personal data processor and will process the personal data on behalf of the Swedish company.
All data that we may transfer to third parties is only used to provide you with our services. You will find categories of third parties under every specific process below.
What is the legal ground for processing of personal data?
For every specific process of the personal data we collect from you, we will inform you whether the provision of personal data is compulsory or it is required to enter a contract and whether there is an obligation to provide the personal data and the possible consequences if you choose not to.
What are your rights?
* Right to request access to your personal data:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we collect from you at any time. Please contact Customer Service and we will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
*Right to portability:
Whenever RESIN PRO processes your personal data, by automated means or based on your consent, you have the right to request and receive said data or to request their transmission to third parties. This only includes the personal data you have provided to us.
*Right to request correction of your personal data:
If you claim your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request correction of your data.
If you have a RESIN PRO account (RESIN PRO membership), you can modify your registration data at any time, after accessing the restricted area of your account.
*Right to request erasure of your personal data:
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by RESIN PRO at any time except for the following situations:
- If you have an ongoing matter with Customer Service;
- If you have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped;
- If you have an unsettled debt with RESIN PRO, regardless of the payment method;
- If you are suspected to have, or confirmed to have incorrectly utilized our services within the last four years;
- If your debt has been sold to a third party within the last three years or one year for deceased customers;
- If your credit application has been rejected within the last three months;
- If you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for book-keeping purposes.
*Right to object to processing of your personal data:
You have the right to object to processing of your personal data based on RESIN PRO’s legitimate interest. RESIN PRO will then no longer be able to process your data, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for such processing which override your interest and rights or if the processing serves the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
*Right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes.
You can unsubscribe or opt out of our direct marketing communication by:
- following the instruction in any of our marketing emails to you;
- editing the settings of your RESIN PRO account.
*Right to request restriction of processing your personal data:
You have the right to request that RESIN PRO restricts the process of your personal data under the following circumstances:
- If you object to processing based on the legitimate interest of RESIN PRO, we shall restrict all processing of such data pending the results of the verification of such legitimate interest;
- If you claim your personal data is incorrect, RESIN PRO must limit any handling of said information until its accuracy has been verified;
- If the processing is unlawful, you can oppose the erasure of personal data and request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead;
- If RESIN PRO no longer needs the personal data but it is required by you in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
How can you exercise your rights?
We take data protection very seriously, and therefore we have dedicated customer service to handle your requests regarding your rights. If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection Officer:
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer who will ensure that your personal data is used consistently, transparently, accurately and in accordance with the law. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com and write “DPO” in the subject line.
Right to complain with a supervisory authority:
If you consider RESIN PRO to process your personal data in an incorrect way, please contact Customer Service. You also have the right to raise a complaint to a supervisory authority.
Updates to our Privacy Notice:
We may need to update our Privacy Notice. The latest version of the Privacy Notice is always available on our website. We shall notify you any material changes to the Privacy Notice, such as the purpose for which we use your personal data, the identity of the Controller or your rights on the personal data we collect.